Family Law — Estate Planning — Personal Injury
Serving Clients for Over 85 Years in the Capital District
The law firm of Bartle, McGrane, Duffy & Jones, LLP, in Troy, New York, has provided effective and efficient legal services to Capital District individuals and businesses for over 85 years. Our attorneys serve clients with a personal commitment to the successful resolution of each legal matter.
Bartle, McGrane, Duffy & Jones, LLP, is a general practice law firm, with particular emphasis on the following areas of law:
- Real estate − Residential and commercial, title insurance, closing services, purchase and sale agreements, mortgage foreclosures, relocation closings
- Matrimonial, divorce and family law − Divorce, child custody, child support, separation agreements, alimony/spousal support, property division
- Estate planning and elder law − Wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents, as well as elder law and medicaid applications
- Personal injury −- Motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall situations, wrongful death
- Criminal defense −- DWI, traffic violations, shoplifting, and other misdemeanor and felony offenses
Bartle, McGrane, Duffy & Jones, LLP, is a full-service law firm that provides a range of quality legal services one would usually expect to find in a major city. Yet, unlike big-city law firms, we offer the value and responsiveness you expect from a small market legal practice. Our insistence on excellence allows us to compete with our large-market counterparts, while maintaining a superior level of customer service that a larger big-city firm simply cannot match.
As an additional service to our real estate clients, Bartle, McGrane, Duffy & Jones, LLP, is a full-service agency for Chicago Title Insurance Company, making our Troy, New York, real estate lawyers a one-stop resource for all your real estate needs.
Experienced New York Divorce and Family Lawyers
For more information about any of our areas of practice, or to schedule an appointment at our office in historic downtown Troy, please contact us.
Appointments also available in Washington & Suffolk Counties